WombatimusPrimeWombatimusPrime

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

I got dizzy during the red/blue vortex part and thought I would have a seizure, but it was cool otherwise. I love hand drawn stuff.

Breadheads Breadheads

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, or for civilians, WTF? That was freaking crazy. The animation was amazing, but the story was beyond screwed up. You did a great job showing just how desperate the men were, but it seems odd that the fat ones (spoiler alert) were the ones who turned into bread. If that's the case, I have to agree with Mellowin as far as them resorting to cannibalism. Also, some of their noses looked a little too um... different than noses. I may not look at bread the same, or even eat it for a while. I'm definitely going to recommend this.

Truth Is What You Believe Truth Is What You Believe

So, what if my truth says yours is a lie? Is it still true? Here is the real truth. God came from heaven to earth in human form (Jesus Christ). He lived to fulfill the law of Moses. He healed the sick, the injured, the lame (paralyzed), let the blind see and the deaf hear and rose the dead. He died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead three days later. His disciples didn't believe it was Him until he showed them the holes in His hands and feet. Apart from Jesus, we would not exist. We are all bound for hell without His loving sacrifice. Please open your heart to Jesus; ask Him to come into your heart and forgive you of your sins. Please receive the truth. Jesus loves you.

TRON:Lightcycle Challenge TRON:Lightcycle Challenge

I've been waiting for a game like this...

...ever since I first saw Tron.

Starcraft - Terran Theme Starcraft - Terran Theme

Wow, this reminds me of Mega Man X back on SNES. It's cool.

Quake II Descent(Heavy Remix) Quake II Descent(Heavy Remix)

Ah, Descent into Cerberon...

I'm giving this a 7. I liked the song, but the two notes that the lead guitar kept playing over and over was a little bit too repetitive. It made me think of a CD skipping.

LB + Doom E1M7 Orchestrated LB + Doom E1M7 Orchestrated

I thought the original version gave me chills!

I don't think this song would work with anything but orchestral instruments! Downloaded!

Lublub194 responds:

Awesome! Thanks a lot man!